At Porzana Solutions we specialize in helping solve your data or analysis problems with reproducible tools.
We have been working on reproducible data analysis, communication tools and teaching for over five years with academic, government and non-profit partners to solve a variety of data analysis problems.
- Cleaning and Bringing Together Large, Disparate and Messy Datasets
- Reformatting and Reshaping Existing Data
- Creating a Reproducible Data Cleaning Workflow for you or your group
- Custom R Packages for you or your group
- Creating publication quality graphics and maps to your specifications
- Creating reproducible reports and data visualization products
- Designing infographics and presentations
- Developing interaction data applications for computer and web
Coding Tutoring and Teaching
- Teaching individuals, small groups and classes about reproducible science in R
- Tutoring individuals on particular skills
- Writing code for a problem, and then teaching a group how to use it
Data Analysis and Experimental Design
- Experimental Design, specializing in ecological field studies
- Frequentist and Bayesian Statistical Analysis
- Data Simulation
Please send us an email to discuss your specific data problem – firstname.lastname@example.org.